Is my girlfriend ashamed of me?

She now lives far away from me, in Duluth Minnesota, so I arranged a birthday surprise for her like decorating her room and giving her poems and some letters and put it with balloons and all that but when she saw it she says thank you and then posted on the social media a picture of the room saying that she had the besfreind ever ( talking about her BFF) so I feel very bad. She never like post pictures of me and she now only talk t me like for 30 min a day what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is she upset with you about anything? Have you tried asking her why she did that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably try not to do so much... she might not be ashamed of you but honestly, you did too much. she'd expect that from a girl-friend, not a dude... i would have just given her a gift card.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• "She now lives far away from me,"

Distance does not make the heart grow fonder. I think you need to talk to her and if this is not cool for you, time to cut ties.

• Nope

• Nope I have no idea really. She can't be ashamed because of this.

• are you sure you rally dating?

• No, I think she is a bit childish, so she is basically just trying to avoid being teased by her friends for having a boyfriend.