Guys, What can your girl do to help you relax?

Basically he's been working really hard at work and I want to relax him. This is what I've planned so far. What else can I add?
- home cooked chicken and veg pie for dinner (add chips possibly)
- strawberries with chocolate dip for dessert
- foot massage
- light some candles and where some sexy lingerie during massage

what else can I do for him?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Another Girls Golden Star Award here!!

Figure out his love language is: touch, words of affirmation, focused time, gifts, acts of service. then do that...

where were you when I was 21ish... jeesh... could you train some other women? start a club or something...:)

ideas... shoulder massage helps as that is where a lot of stress is.
    Soothing music or meditation music. Just be nice, not overly emotional... don't dump on him. not too much talking.
    You could do a fun mental exercise... like go on vacation in your minds and play out the vacation... dreaming it up as you go... that is fun. He may just need space and time along if he is an introvert... sorry, but true...

I was going to say carry out. because all the cleanup and stuff... puts a load on you. I actually would get more stressed knowing I'm putting you under stress... so keep it all in check. But fun little things help.
    that lucky!!!$!@#!:)

What Guys Said 19

• ... sex, a beer, and a lot of "leave alone" after... would be AWESOME!!!

• That sounds great !
    If you could add : let him watch his favorite show with a beer while you clean the dishes, I might think it's heaven ! lol

• i don't see anything in there which equates to aiding his relaxation after a long day of work... just you wanting attention while trying to seduce him.

wanna help him relax? put his feet up.. hand him the remote control... and bring him a fresh beer when he' finished one. then you, go do something else, until he needs/wants something.

that's how you help.

• This is not a recipe for relaxation. It's for pleasure.

If you wanna get a man relaxed, make him lay down at the sofa and lay down next to him, or put your head on his chest and watch some TV or a movie.

Remember, you want to get him relaxed. Not aroused or excited.

• Dinner and massages are great. But if she truly wants me to relax, then she either needs to leave me alone, or lay down and snuggle with me without talking as we watch a movie/TV. If that causes me to take a nap, she did quite the favor.

• Leave me the hell alone and don't touch my feet. The intentions are wonderful, and the meal is the only thing I see that I would like. When I need to relax, I like space. Also, when I want to relax, one of the last words I want to hear is "plan".

• He doesn't know what I've got planned only that I'm gonna give him a relaxing night and pamper him

• You sound like an amazing girlfriend. He's lucky to have you.

• Hoping this will make him see that - he semi takes me for granted I think

• Wow seems excited... but it depends on Person to Person... And mood...
    I could suggest:
    1. welcome him with a smile a real one and a hug.
    2. Don't rush for complaints when he returns.
    3. I personally like romantic songs.
    many more but you know him better than me so only you could decide.. All the Best

• I don't know, I'm not your boyfriend/husband.

Why don't you just do the typical shit and see how he responds.

• dont have a girl, single as hell :D by the way these are the very awesome things you are doing to make him relax. i dont think you need something else.

• @Mimsy1990 these are all amazing and delightful things but honestly, some men relax by doing nothing at all. Give him a beer and turn on the game, or whatever he likes. Give him some space but please, oh please, invade it with all of these things later. You are such a catch for working this hard for him. I hope he knows it and shows it.

• that all sounds good but too complex for someone like me.
    the food sounds good but cuddling is all I'd need after that. may be even better if the dude is little spoon lol

• U can only do so much. I think u have done so much already not sure what's wrong with him. Remember there is always time to see u and for sex of he still loves u or wants u. I hope he is just busy with work.

• Best relax method is sex. Hey give him a nice day. Also you can select a film which he likes.

• Rim him 👍😋

• Cook
    Clean
    Sex

• To me, it sounds like you're trying to serve his stereotyped needs so far. Why don't you just ask him what he needs?

• But I want to surprise him with this - can't ask and surprise

• Such as...

• Cuddle with him. That shows him how happy you are with him, and then he knows what he's doing all the work for.

• A full body massage with a happy ending

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more