Why are there always obstacles and hurdles whenever I find what seems to be the perfect woman?

It is very rare that I find a woman that I would consider dating. I'm 23 and only been in 1 relationship. It seems however that everytime I DO find what seems to be the one for me, there's always a big obstacle obstructing my path. How does it always work against me like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw naw, this isn't aboot this wumin that has a crush on ye is it? Ye said ye were over the height thing. Is this why you've gone all quiet on me? :S

• Nope. Not her

• Awww. :( sweetie, you need to start looking closer to home then. There must be someone there for you.

• Huh? Ye found that helpful? Thanks :) hope your well..

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always gonna be something man, you have to get through it.

What Girls Said 13

• This is literally so vague and no one can answer it lol. You might just have shitty luck with women or you pick the wrong ones. What obstacles?

• Because no one is perfect, and relationships are not "found", they are BUILT.

Everyone has baggage or issues. You need to determine what is worth working through and what the deal breakers are... PLUS, you are pretty young, so it's not likely you will find many women at a place in life where they are relationship material.

It gets better in your later 20's/early 30's. People are more stable in life financially. They usually have a steady job at that point and are finished with school. They know who they are and what they want in life.

At the end of the day, perfect women/relationships don't manifest on their own. YOU have to put in the effort to create and build the type of relationship you want, and be the type of person you would want to be in a relationship with.

• i.ytimg.com/vi/WyM-88qu6kE/maxresdefault.jpg
    the point of hurdles is to jump over them

• If you believe in god you could say that he hates you (cop out way) but it seems to me that because you seem to find several "perfect girls for you" that maybe they aren't in fact your ms right. I don't know but don't give up ok😊

• I know how you feel...
    Every nice, funny, sweet guy who is ambitious and knows what he wants out of life is already looong taken. Rough.

Maybe specify your question a bit more - so it can be answered more accurately.

• welll... what is the perfect woman to you?

what type of woman is worthy of dating a young prince like yourself? lol sorry but i had to be a little sarcastic with you because the way you worded this made your self sound a little conceited.

• How exactly do I sound conceited. I'm making the point that I don't go around sticking my shaft in every hole I see. I'm saying that I need to be in a committed relationship. So tell me how that is conceited

• Like what kind of obstacle?

• You need to take obstacle like challenge and go after girl of your dreams :):)

• What kind of obstacles?

• So you don't like long distance relationships? Are you willing to re-locate for a girl?

• I've relocated for a girl and it didn't work. I swore I'd never do it again. But now I met YET ANOTHER long distance girl that I really like. 😩

• Because love never comes easy.

• Because nobody is perfect and you most likely have unrealistic expectations

• Because that's life...

• The perfect woman doesn't exist. I guess the perfect woman for you does though but you'll only realize she's perfect for you after you accept her flaws.

What Guys Said 1

• OBSTACLES are meant to be crossed. No success without obstacles.