Why do you think virgins can't be hot?

Why do you think virgins can't be hot?
I'm 22 y. o and a virgin. Why do women think that virgin guys are just skinny or fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Virgin or not does not indicate whether ur hot or not... but i do have a lot of respect towards virgin guys... and that makes them attractive to me 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty of ladies that like virgins. Those that don't, just tell them to fuck off and find someone else.

• by the way, a word of advice, younger ladies tend to want an experienced guy, because they want a guy to know what he's doing, but older ladies respect your ability to wait. So don't let a few young bitches try to mock you for not rushing to get laid.

• Sex is simple, instinctive thing. I think a virgin guy knows what he is doing too. I don't mind mocking. It is not important at all.

• Good to hear, brotha.

What Girls Said 12

• I never knew your sexual encounter count somehow swayed your physical attractiveness.

• That's not true!

• There are sexy virgins. But virginity is the turn off for me, not the person.

• Emm whyyy?
      A virgin can be above 6', muscular and have a big penis. He can be better than an experienced guy by just his genetics.

• @iFarted haha I wouldn't touch little Wayne with a 13inch dildo

• I think people just tend to stereotype virgins into one category. But who cares, be proud of it! Have sex when you want to, not when you're forced to because of the society.

• Virgins can be hot. Maybe some women dont want to date a virgin because of the lack of experience or they just dont want to take someone's v-card.

• We have internet, and can learn everything about gynecology. Please tell me how an experienced redneck can be better than a fit, naturally endowed, intellectual guy?

• I've never been with a redneck so I wouldn't know. It has nothing to do with looks (at least with me) I date a virgin once and he knew a couple moves but over time got better. Like I said I think some girls just dont want to take someone's V-card.
      I date older guys anyways so it doesn't effect me. You like what you like, virgin or not.

• What? Of course they can be hot.
    I guess some people may assume so because they think if a guy is hot he must have lots of ladies chasing h8m and it's hard to believe he never had the opportunity to get laid.

• I have never thought that. I think that is more the image portrayed in today's media.

• I don't think that. I don't even consider virginity when identifying someone as hot or not

• What does virginity have to do with your level of attractiveness?

• Some women say if I learn he is a virgin, it turns me off.

• Then why ain't you getting' any booty?

• Because I have self respect. I don't mean people doing one night stands don't have. I'm not religious, but I want to wait until marriage. And untill that time, I want to be the fittest version of myself to impress my future wife.

• If you want to get laid one of them, go to engineering departments)) I have lots of virgin, educated, handsome friends in college)

• Thanks for the advice. I'm a virgin because I want to. I don't know if I'll wait until marriage but I won't have sex just to "get laid".

• I never claimed that virgin guys cannot be hot.

• How is your face thoughhh

What Guys Said 6

• Because you're a man, and a man shouldn't be a virgin. Therefore, being a virgin means you're not man enough to get girls, which means, you're not attractive.

Well, that's the that they believe.

• Ahaha, he's calling you a boy asker :P

• Tell that to the girls that call men "pussies" for being virgins.

• Ok I will tell)

• If she never knew you were a virgin, she would still think you're sexy or not sexy. I've never heard of what you're saying, that they think virgins are skinny or fat, but if that ideology really is true it would have to come from a media image of guys in movies and stuff who fuck, I don't know. But the overall idea isn't making sense to me, no.

• Just don't tell them you're a virgin if it's been that much of a hindrance. Or just find a chick who isn't that picky, one or the other.

• Nope, I'm the picky one. I don't think women are superior in a relationship just by their gender. I think if all males must be picky as women.

• making nonissues issues.

• its just like the job market.. companies don't want job virgins they want experienced.

• the non sexy thing is that you care what they think.