Relationship help?

why doesn't my boyfriend understand how sad and jealous i get when he changes are plans to go hang out with another girl. he says there friends but this girl can be a real whhore and has been with man people just in this month. I really need help trying to figure this out and get my point across cause its really tearing me apart about how he doesn't understand anything about this!!! I'm late for school cause he went to pick up her instead of me when i asked him too... he leaves me hanging on date night for that samw girl too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your relationship is in trouble mate :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear friends Am here to let you that Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance, age or even co-lour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do. i have read your profile at this site and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, please mail me on mine private e mail Address (lindacolly23@hotmail. com) or you send your email i write to you

What Guys Said 1

• Have respect for yourself and dump him

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't respect your relationship. If he's your boyfriend he should put you first and not blow you off for another girl. It's a different story if he and her already have plans, but he shouldn't be choosing her over you. Just talk to him and ask him why, and clearly communicate that this makes you sad and insecure about your relationship. If he loves and respect you he will make an effort to put you first. If not, you're better off without him.

• You need to talk to your boyfriend about this. And if his behaviour continues, then maybe you should think about breaking up with him.