Should you date college girls if you are a lot older than them?

I am 25 years old and a returning college student. I don't date college girls because I don't think they have the maturity to handle a serious relationship, and most likely they want to just have fun (which they can do). This girl in my class was talking to me and claimed she thought I was cute. I had to ask her age (sometimes high school students take high school classes) and she said she was 18 which I responded that she's too young for me. I prefer women my age or older. Should a guy my age be with women several years younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the decision based on your individual evaluations of the girls, instead of making generalizations.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hasn't stopped me lol. My gym is the major location by the to state uni, so I'll meet college girls there.
    FYI, they'll expect u to pay for shit since you have a real income lol smh

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• It's up to you. If you think that the age gap is too much it's better not to date them. Not all college girls will be a lot younger than you though. You can easily date a 22 yr college girl, for example.

• 22 years old is fine with me I just can't be with an 18 or 19 year old lol.

• If she's hot go get her YEAH

• Well sure they're attractive. But the age difference is an issue and technically I see girls that young as sisters.

• She did still give me her number and I took it. I'll hit her up.

• don't judge them all with the same mold. some girls are actually more mature than their years.

• I've learned its best to stick close to your age range especially in college. I had an interesting problem where nearly every girl I fell for in college was older than me. It took leaving and returning to a college campus for a few random parties before I realized how big of a difference a few years can make at that age. The freshman I talked to felt like kids and the Seniors felt like people I could at least hang with but didn't really want to date. The few times I tried to date a younger college student outside of college I just stayed stressed out or upset because of all the extra relationship drama that got injected into the relationship. I'd advise at least sticking to seniors.