Boyfriend Drama!!! should I let it go?

Ok so i snooped through his phone yesterday, i know bad idea, no trust no relationship \Blah blah blah but it was just so tempting and i gave in!! :( i read that pack the day after we got together the girl he was with before me and him got together was still telling him how much he loved her! i was in shock and my heart hurts... Of course they are defiantly apart now but still it hurts knowing that he did that to me...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear friends Am here to let you that Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance, age or even co-lour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do. i have read your profile at this site and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, please mail me on mine private e mail Address (lindacolly23@hotmail. com) or you send your email i write to you

What Guys Said 1

• That is not good at all. I hope you are ok

What Girls Said 1