Guys, Guys would you be ok dating a single mom? Why or why not?

More of a curiosity would like to know.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on a few factors. Is she looking for a replacement father for her children, If answer is no, then i might be ok with it, if the answer is yes, then absolutely not.

My biggest fear, honest to goodness, is what happens if the kids bond with me, What happens if they start to see me as a father figure, and then it doesn't work out. It would hurt them, and it would kill me inside. I am not a fan of bringing emotional harm to children.

What Guys Said 19

• No, not unless I happen to be a single dad too, but I probably won't get myself into that situation.

• yes!

• Yeah id be up for it, women with kids aren't turn offs, actually single mothers tend to be hotter because it means they are strong and can support themselves, and since they have kids they don't get to go out much or have fun so they're more enthusiastic.

• no, i won´t. i firstly don´t want a child from another man and secondly not a child at this point at all. also dating is annoying, when she has a child.

• In my current situation (still studying, very little responsibilities, living in a small studio apartment), probably not. I just think our ways of living wouldn't be reconcilable.

But in the future, I don't think I would be put off by the idea of a child in play. Like I said, it would require some personal growth from my side first.

• No thanks. Not into women with children. I don't want to be seen as a father figure to a girl's child.

• NOOOOOOO !!! Too many compromises, damn little alone time, crazy motherfuckers for ex;s and never be #1, Why drive a beat up raggedy used
    car, when there are plenty of new models with little if any damage? I Counselor, I rest my case. Your witness.

• Sure, my reason is why not? Unless you just can't stand the kid I'd have no problem with it whatsoever. Who cares?

• Yes. If it's not five kids with five different dads. But one father for them is ok. Single mom's know how to compromise and aren't as party girl

• No. I don't want kids rn

• Depends, would i now be a dad?

• nope. in my eyes someone already beat me to her.

• I would

• Yes, but she would not be my first choice. Dating when one has children is challenging.

• Yup I would if she's attractive, it would be a kind of a turn on for me

• I'd be okay with it no problem

• No problem.

• I dated and now we are married. She got 2 kids and she is 16 years older than me. We are both happy. I had to grow up and learn quick (woman's moods etc)
    But I am satisfied.

• Absolutely not. Single moms are messed up and damaged individuals.