Should I keep dating this guy, I like him but his friend told me he is a woman beater?

I met this guy on Facebook a few weeks ago I went to see him and we had sex, I felt chemistry with him which is rare I have been trying to find so, eone to like for 2 years and he's the only guy I felt chemistry with , he was really nice and he text me the day after and he pop up first on fb a lot , I was busy so didn't really go on fb but 2 weeks later I went on it and he popped up to me and spoke for a few days and I ended up going back to see him on Saturday, we had sex again and we had a laugh together so we have a similar sense of humour which is good , we were also talking (he is living with a friend right now) and he said to me when he gets his own flat I can move in with him , I don't know if he was joking so I laughed but he looked quiet serious lol and anyway I went home the next morning and last time I spoke to him was Monday I think.

I know he's been in trouble quiet a few times with the police , he went to school with me and I can remember him being a bully I actually think he kicked me in the dinner queue before when I was 9 years old lol so he's a bit violent , is friend told me when I said I went to see him that I should not see him because he's a woman beater and he used to beat his ex up real bad
i don't know if he's telling the truth though, what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• He's been in trouble with the police, was a bully, and is known to be violent. Why are you with him and what do you think? You can't be this stupid

What Girls Said 2

• No! I won't have it!

• If his friend told you that, stay away from him. Those types of guys obviously hide who they truly are until you are too much into the relationship. It happened to me, so don't make the same mistake!