I see girls on here complaining about how guys only like looks, then when a guy actually has more standards then that they still complain. why?

It's like guys can't have actual standards or women expect them to have low standards in dating.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitches are going to bitch.

Male or female I have always noted that there are the butt hurt types who are offended or salty about either sex desiring only looks because they themselves seem inadequate. Of course, it's no surprise that they will also have feelings about the flip side. It's a general lack of awareness and perspective.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• you are definitely a man with pink profile. if not congrats. you are onspot. if its appearence we are shallow. if there is character, logic and spirituality required we are deluded with skyhigh demands. if you notice, we dont even require material things in contrast to a big percentage of women... .

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some ppls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what a guy wants unless I like him. And then I only care about what he wants if what he wants is me. Otherwise I can't be bothered. People want what they want. What place dies complaining have, it makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Examples?

0|0
    0|0