Should I ask her out in person or Facebook?

Hey ladies, question for you here. Past few months I have been real flirtatious with a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm very confident she's into me and we are friends on Facebook. She recently became single and now I want to jump on the opportunity to ask her out. I'm going to be there this Friday and was planning on asking her out in person but a buddy of mine told me to do it over Facebook. He said she's more likely to be more honest on social media then in person. Personally I'm confident she's going to say yes either way but wanted to hear your input ladies

You like being asked out better in person or Social Media/ Texting? I like doing it in person. Says you have balls, and I like showing off my smile when I'm asking them.

Just curious if it matters to you ladies at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• why is this even a question? Come on! Some girls still like chessy romantic. Although I like chesse burger! hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• Man up and do it in person

What Girls Said 2

• Do it in person. Even if she turns you down, she'll respect you for it :)

• Just do it in person. If someone asked me out on social media, I wouldn't take it serious and I wouldn't think they were serious with me. So in person is probably your best option :) good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should do it in person.

• huh your buddy doesn't get it cuz she'll respect you far more if you ask her in real life than through a facebook message.
    In the latter case, from the time you hear from her again she had 5 guys who came to her face... and ask her out