Should I give up on dating for the foreseeable future?

I'm an ok looking guy and I'm funny but I'm horrible at approaching girls. This year was my freshman year of college. I had no dating experience before this year. I met an awesome girl last December and we went out for a month. Everything was good until she said she wanted to have sex. I told her I was a virgin and then she acted turned off. We never had sex. She ended up breaking up with be cause she said she preferred experienced guys. That messed me all up. Ever since then I've asked out 7 girls and 4 had boyfriends and 3 just said no thanks. The last girl I asked was pretty much my dream girl. We became friends. She was super nice to me and we kinda flirted with each other. After 3 weeks of knowing her I asked her if she want to go to the movies. She said "I like you, but I prefer to be friends." This was a week and a half ago. Our mutual friend said she was dating this guy. My friend said she really likes him. I'm so pissed off right now. Should I give up on girls for now?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're horrible at approaching girls, set as a goal to become better at it.
    You shouldn't have mentioned her that you were a virgin. It was unnecessary.
    Anyway, keep trying different methods with different girls.

• I told her because I knew I wasn't gonna be that great in bed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly man, don't admit you are a Virgin even if you are. At your age it is a turn off for most girls. If you get a chance to have sex, do it and act like you have before regardless. Then after if she suspected anything she will ask or you can tell her aftwerwards. If you don't watch porn often, do so. This will allow you to go in confident

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sure if you really want to, bitches ain't shit.

• then you're a pussy.