Have you ever been slapped/hit by the opposite sex?

No play fighting. When I was like 8 I tried forcing a kiss on a girl I barely knew, she slapped me so hard my cheek was tomato red with a hard imprint and throbbing for the rest of the day, that bitch did she have to slap so hard?

-- - - - - - -
---------------

Most Helpful Girl

• Not yet, but God help the fucker who ever try's it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girl swung a broom at me in hs...

What Girls Said 17

• by accident only. mainly from sports, or trying to stop fights in school.

well, just goes to show my ex had the maturity of an 8 year old. he did the same thing when he was 19, and i more or less reacted the same way as that girl u knew.

• Not that violence is ever acceptable but why did you have to 'force a kiss' on that girl?
    But no, I've thankfully never been physically hurt by the opposite sex.

• Yup, a few times.

• Yeah, by one of my brother's friends after he asked me out and I said no because I had a boyfriend already. He turned out to be a total loser anyways.

• Yes, I've been in a fight with a guy, not including my brothers though I have fought them. And I've been jumped by gangs with men and women.

• A guy friend of mine in 8th grade slapped me across my face cause I accidentally dropped his book so I punched him in the arm.

• No I haven't, but if it had happened he'd have faced the wrath of my brothers 👊😈👊😂

• No I have not.

• many times. Nothing too serious though

• Glad she slapped you, you shouldn't have done that.

Yes, multiple time, as I've gotten into a few fights, and also by the same sex.

• Well that's ancient history and I haven't done it since.

• Well, that taught you not to do it. It's ok, I do get you were like 8. I did some stupid shit at 8

• Well that's what you get for trying to force a kiss.

• I've been in physical altercations with males before. So yes, I have.

• Yeah got a black eye once

• yes I was in a domestic violent relationship

• She did have a good reason to slap you. I've been hit once by my ex and I would say twice by my current ex.

• Lol you were 8? Haha that's too funny. Not the slapping part, but you trying to kiss her lol but to answer your question, yes I've been slapped, kicked, choked, punched, spit on, by my ex. Hence, why he's my ex now.

• Opposite and same, yes.

• Done by family same sex and opposite, its why I'm always shy with a guy, no matter how outgoing I am with friends. Thankfully not a guy I've had a relationship with though.

And you did try to kiss her withiut permission.

• @19magic Yes - - - - - -

What Guys Said 15

• I've been hit by a girl...(and stabbed by another)... so yea. but my belief is "don't dish it if you can't take it"... any girl that has ever raised/put her hand on me got Exactly what she deserved. and i can dish out worse... thats why i encourage em not to start.
    Now there are cases where i was in the wrong but still... physical violence is not cool.
    I believe that "there is nothing that can not be solved when there is liquor involved". i prefer that than throwing hands.

• When i was younger i dated someone that was what i would call abusive. I can give an example here. I was at our state fair. I was out with her. I saw someon wearing a Neon Green top, like impossible to miss. It was a girl, i glanced at it because its green, like fluorescent green. About 10 minutes later she starts shouting at me, saying i was staring at the girl's boobs. i tried to explain that it was a shirt. She balled her fists up and breaks my nose.

Before that incident, i was out with her for our anniversary. I was in a grocery store with her, getting stuff for the meal that i was going to make tonight, and as i was checking out, i decided to have a conversation with the girl that was ringing me up, this was in effort to pass the time. As i am walking out to my Blazer, she trips me and starts kicking me screeching at me that i am cheating on her with that girl, and the act of me talking to her is the same as cheating.

Just two of the 50 or so incidents that happened during the 2 years that i was with her. Eventually while she was at work (btw her opinion on money was if i work i am to pay the bills and spend the rest on her, if she works it only gets spent on her) i gather up all of her things, put it outside of my apartment, get with my land lord, change the locks and call her brother up and tell him that her things will likely get stolen if he doesn't come by and pick it up. That sadly was not the end of her interaction in my life. Later on i start dating my wife, and she does everything in her power including but not limited to attempting to hack my face book to calling the police on me to attempting to hurt my wife to mess things up.

Sorry for the long opinion.

• Many times lol It's usually them getting pissed because I grab their butts in hallway, apparently that's "rude" even if they know I do it in friendly way lol but Not like slap or anything, They'd just push me or this one chick like tried to lift me last month lmfaoo

• Curiously I was slapped by a girl at a similar age, though I believe I was 9 or 10.

The thing was this girl literally slapped me because I took issue over the fact that she used a pencil of mine, at which case I ended up attacking her. In retrospect that wasn't the best decision, but hey, I was a kid.

• Yeah I'm in martial arts so I've fought my fair share of women and no this isn't play fighting either I was genuinely fighting them.

• Yes I have actually by a landwhale bitch who didn't like me insulting about her blubbering face her after she called me a loser.

• Would've slapped her if she wouldn't have snitched and then I'd have been fucked.

• J/s forcing a kiss isn't cool dude. Also yes I have, I told my best friend if she killed herself I'd go meet her up, or down, or wherever she went and whatever happened after she died, slap her, and take her back with me. She then proceeded to slap me and say "Don't you dare kill yourself!" So I told her she'd better not kill herself then. She's a lot better now.

• yup. I once got slapped in class by a chinese foreign exchange student cause i asked her how old she was lol

• Slapped a couple times.

• Yeah, I was 12 or 13. This girls in my class slap me for no reason. What a bitch huh!

• I spar with women in a karate dojo every week. :-)

• I have been hit on two different occasions by women.

• One girl I was dating decked me in the face in my sleep...

• i haven't. but people of the opposite sex tend to avoid touching me in any way.

• Nope, I'm a good guy ;)