Help!!! Is it a bad thing that the guy you're seeing won't let you leave your belongings at his place?

I mean he doesn't just call me over to get what I left or he doesn't get mad about it but he gives it back to me the next time I see him..

I wonder why?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl leaving her stuff at my place is usually a signal that says i want to get more serious i want to keep my presence in your place. He might not be ok with that just yet.

On the other hand he might just be trying to be courteous to you and make sure you have your stuff back, When i forget certain items it drives me nuts, especially if it is something i use every day.

• Well what do you think because he already told me he wants to get a house in a year

• What do you mean without having a conversation with him?
      Like what should I look for?

• What?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, maybe he doesn't appreciate that, I mean some people don't like to keep other people's things in their places, it can be anyone.

• he might appreciate his place to be tidy and everything in place. having some other persons stuff there could be bothering to some people.

• Sometimes he's place is not neat and tidy though at times

• no. i find both scenarios equally reasonable.

• Okay

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you been dating him?

• Were not officially dating yet but kind of