Went to the ER yesterday?

Yesterday I went to the ER, my kidney stone started to move and I was in some pretty good pain. I was in class and walked out because i was in so much pain. I had a professor drive me to the ER, while i was waiting a one of my lady friends texted me and said that she had a break at 12 and she could come and hang out with me if I liked. I said if you wanted to she was welcome to. She came to hang out and brought me back to my apartment. When she dropped me off she said if I needed anything to give her a call or if I needed food. Today she checked up on me to see how I was doing and to see if I made a follow up appt yet or not. She does know I would like to get to know her more. I find it interesting that she said she could come and hang out with me and checked up on me compared to other lady friends that i have. thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• She is simply being a good friend to you. That's all.

What Guys Said 2

• My thoughts: She's a really considerate friend that was there when she thought you needed someone. Stories like that can always redeem our faith in humanity.

• Gettin lucky