Omg my boyfriend has a girlfriend what do I do?

Ok so my boyfriend has a girlfriend they've been dating 3 years but he doesn't like her anymore he likes me but he doesn't wanna break up with her cuz everyone thinks he can have a real long relationship. Me and him love each other he's 17 by the way but I wanna break them and he wants to break up with her too. What do I do? Ik ur gonna say I'm stupid for staying with him but I'm not leaving him I can't live without him. Me and him r so cute together. We have kissed and stuff. He doesn't like her but he's jut leading her on now.

I've decided to say I'm not gonna kiss him until there broken up and he didn't know me those 3 years when he was dating her so that's why he was with her
If he doesn't tell her I will. She needs to find someone better also I don't want this to go unknown to her and if I have to tell her then me and him are done

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit the eject button. He's a loser. There was 3,500,000,000 other males out there for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has been in a relationship with her for 3 years he's not leading her on, he's leading YOU on. He's just telling you what you want to hear. Why would you even want someone who is obviously a cheater and can't be trusted in a relationship? Make no mistake, if he'll cheat on his girlfriend now, he would cheat on you too. Be smart and walk away, you don't need that drama in your life.

What Guys Said 13

• Oh god... Don't be one of those.
    Fuck him off, find some who can actually be loyal to a girl. What's gonna stop him from doing that to you?
    His poor girlfriend is gonna be in shambles because you're essentially stealing her boyfriend.

• Giving you a real answer is going to be a pain. Message me details and we'll see about what you can realistically do. Details like how long have you been with him?

• Boyfriend? Or You mean half you're boyfriend... like 1/2 ...0.5 of a boyfriend... maybe 1/3 ... next he'll be 1/10 of a boyfriend and you'll still call him boyfriend

• Never thought of it like that but ya now tht hurts

• Well you're in a sticky situation. Sometimes at that age stuff like this happens and its not as intense as when you are older

I remember me and my friend use to both like the same gal..

Advice --> I think just go with the flow and see how you guys connect just take it easy as casual dating nothing crazy. There's no harm in just being around the guy even though he's around her too. Slowly but surely it will all make sense. Be his friend more than anything but also give him a little flirting if you want

• Thank u

• LOL... right... and when she finds out about you he'll tell her, "I don't like her, I'll break up with her for you"

Stay in school, don't be a fool.

• lol, so stupid. this dude will just cheat on you with someone else, there's probably some third or fourth girl you don't even know about. dump the guy and pick better boyfriends.

• You deserve a guy without a girlfriend. Right now you are just a secret. Leave him with him understand that to be with you he has to break up. Then you will see how he feels. Also don't do any sex stuff with him. He is with her no matter what he tells you. Good luck

• Tell him to pick one or loose both. He's being selfish by pulling both of you like that. Sorry, but it's the sad truth.

• plot twist: by girlfriend she means herself.

• you're speaking in 3rd person right?

• Think about it, if he's cheating on her with you, he is bound to cheat on you with someone else.

• This is like a comedy sketch right?

• I wasn't gonna say that actually. I was gonna say just be there for him and try to help him figure out how he's gonna do it.

• I would find someone better for you someone not attached.

What Girls Said 11

• You brea up with him because to say you can't live without someone is so dramatic. You lived before him you can live without him. If he doesn't like her why is he still with her? Obviously he's telling you what you want to hear because if he really liked you more than her he'd be done.

• Ya I felt like shit until he and along I never really had a mom in my life and I feel like he filled some of that hole in my life (my mom was abusive so my dad has costudy of me)

• Wait for him to break up with her, seeing as how he supposedly doesn't like her anymore.
    Either that, or go with the better option of dumping his ass as he obviously wants his cake and to eat it too.
    (If he genuinely wanted to be with you, he wouldn't drag his old relationship into what you two have. Don't believe any such lies.)

But... now that I read your last sentence- stay with him. Have fun being the side-chick. 👌

• Please, listen to her^^^ Think it hurts now? Imagine finding this out after going all the way with him and having a child!!! I was that girl who was in a 3 year relationship with a scumbug like your "boyfriend." Listen, girl. If he has the kahunas to do that in a long term relationship, then he is going to do that to YOU! He has you brainwashed, Hun!!! Put yourself in that other girl's shoes.
      Now tell me that feels.. Now prepare yourself to feel that way, whether or not "he looks cute with you..." Run while you can...
      Sigh. I guess she's gonna have to really hit rock bottom before that happens...

• @ScorpioMoonChick I've started thinking about him I told him that her or me a no actually I'm not going all the way till I'm married

• d.gr-assets.com/.../14462636.gif

You are the back up plan or a side chick. He is leading you on not her. Stop wasting your time and being overly dramatic.
    www.kappit.com/img/pics/201508_1917_ghdeg_sm.jpg

• Kick to the curb and don't speak to him at all. Break up with him and never contact him again. The way he treating you is ridiculous. Find someone that actually cares about you and won't betray you.

• Sweety. I think you're the one that is being lead on. If he really "loved" you he would dump her ass to be with you. But it seems like he loves her and is staying with her. She is his main plate and you're his side (side hoe). Have dignity and give him an ultimatum. He either dumps her or stays with her. But just know if he cheated on her with you , he will do same with you...

• He's feed you bullshit, if he didn't like her and was leading her on... He wouldn't have been sticking it out 3 years

• Yeah agreed, guys say things like that at that age so that they can have sex or fool around with you while keeping their main squeeze. I remember falling for those lines once upon a time lol.

• @BambooforPanda shit, we all have... They never leave and you feel a fool...😢

• Unless you Except the emotional toll it will take.. then leave

• The fuck are you doing with ur life he's not single and u dated him anyways

• I didn't know he had a girlfriend till after we kissed the first time but then he told me and I broke it off but I've been hurting ever since so we got back together and he is dealing with her an if he doesn't I will tell her myself that I'm dating him

• So he's cheating hun so what's to say he won't do that to you too ounces a cheater always a cheater

• If he wanted to be with you, he'd have dumped her already. Dump him and move on.

• KILL HIM JUST KILL HIM LIKE THE WOMANS OF LATIN AMERICA

• "I love him"

"I can't live without him"

Girl think with your head and not your teenage hormones. He doesn't love you. He just wants to have both you and his girlfriend on a tight leash. If he didn't like her then he would dump her. Use your brain.