How should I initiate kissing my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are EXTREMELY open about topics like this, so much so that we've talked about sexual topics in enough depth that there's almost nothing left to our imaginations (or everything, since we haven't done it with each other yet), but I have a few issues initiating intimacy. He and I are both extremely logically-oriented people, and have never had a huge reliance on things like romantic touching, but both of us have expressed a desire to do things like that lately. It seems important to reference the saying 'easier said than done' because that's exactly our problem.

We've been going out for about two and a half months, but were really good friends for over four years before getting together. He kissed me once a month ago, and we've become comfortable holding hands, but I want to kiss him again, but I can never seem to work up the nerve to do it. If you guys have any suggestions for what I should do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you want him to kiss you

Most Helpful Girl

• Next time you guys are holding hands walking or something stop and turn him to face you then look into his eyes and slowly lean up to kiss him when you pull away ask if he liked it if he says yes then lean back in and kiss him again. Once you guys have kissed a few times you'll probably kiss eachother every time you see one another. Another thing you could try is when you are next to eachother kiss his hand or other part of his body that aren't his lips, his cheek or forehead would be a good place too. It's an intimate kiss but it's easier then kissing on the lips and it's a way to show him you want to be a bit more intimate. Hope this helps you and your boyfriend

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The next time you hug him just pull him closer and kiss. I'm not sure if that works or not cause I've never kissed anyone so I'm probably the wrong person to ask but that's just my advice. Anyway since you two seem close he will most likely follow your lead and kiss back. Or if you want just do what I would do and turn to him and say "Wanna kiss?" LOL
    GOOD LUCK!!