Why does guy have to be so complicated... Can someone help?

so i met this guy about 5 months ago, we have been texting nearly everyday for the past 5 months, we went out twice, but after we went out on the second times, he started to text lesser, like replying after 2-3 days. Sometime i think he's busy because he works in the airport... but then he did text me frequently in the past and whenever I told myself to forget about him and move on, he reply my text and he remembers details we talked about and ask me how those things have gone... I thought the date went well, I was gonna leave early, but he insisted that we should watch a movie as well and we did end up watching a movie and we both enjoyed it. Can you guys tell me if he's still interested? Or he's just busy and I am over reacting. And what should I do now?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, even a man can say " Why are women so complicated", so it can be either way.

In this situation I think you are just overreacting, he made time to watch a movie with you despite him being busy right, so that's a good sign.

• The length of time it takes to respond to texts is an issue here. If it was same day, i wouldn't worry, if its like what you're saying, he might have lost interest. We cannot know for sure unless we ask, I would suggest talking to him, not over text or over phone, but in person.

• Well, I asked him if he's free so we can hang out, to that he replied immediately and told me he's not free and he did give me an explanation for that. That gave me 2 idea, one is that he definitely saw my text as soon as I have sent it and he can reply immediately as well, but he chose not to. And second was that he might actually be busy on that day, because he can't make up an excuse that fast. But then the problem is that he didn't offer another time...

What Girls Said 1

• Did he make a move after you watched the movie? Did he attempt to kiss you?
    Anyway, I don't think he is that interested especially due to the fact that he takes a long time to reply to your texts.