Boyfriend hang up on me.. Will he dump me?

Hi... Last night my boyfriend hung up on me cos I keep saying that I will be skinny soon. He called me insecure, a turn off, shallow, reprimanded me and said that I keep telling him that and hung up!!
Thing is I have been losing weight! Approx 5 kg since I first wanted to lose weight (4 months ago) but holidays kind of stopped that from happening but still!
He has mentioned that he liked skinny hourglass girls but we have a fantastic time together and he said that he doesn't have any anxiety, completely comfortable with me and we do a lot of stuff together.
How do I reassure him that I'll be skinny soon without saying 'I'll be skinny soon' kind of thing?
Scared he'll dump me haha
thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• "How do I reassure him that I'll be skinny soon without saying 'I'll be skinny soon' kind of thing? "

Why do you need to say it at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, this might sound crazy, but... Listen to him.

He told you straight up what you are doing wrong... He thinks that you are depending too much on being skinny to be confident in yourself.
    So, the next time you talk to him, don't mention your weight. Stop focusing on your looks, and ask how he is doing, and be confident.
    Remember, you don't have to be skinny to be beautiful!
    Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• How about you loose the weight and don't tell him anything. It's obvious he doesn't wish to hear it yet you persist in telling him. Geeeeesh

• Prove it by your actions, lose weight and then show him.

• Just do it, keep losing weight for him. Be happy with how you are though. Don't sound like you're insecure about yourself by saying you'll be skinnier soon! Just lose your weight and let him notice.

What Girls Said 1

• He's sock of hearing you go on and on about losing weight. You're probably not fat at all and insecurity is annoying as fuck. Stop it.