I'm a bisexuals female... is that weird to you?

I am not open about my sexuality because a lot of people seem to find it weird... do you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest, I always like to think that all ladies are natural born bi's but many of them are afraid of accepting the idea or not brave enough to go for it...
    I mean all girls practice kissing with their friends, they check each other, touch each other and many other things on regular bases denying to have any feeling while doing that but as soon as they get enough drunk or high and do the same things they continue farther and then blame it next day on not being on their conscious and go back to pretending feeling nothing when doing those things again...

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to be off out by bi girls because they think they are going to leave them which is not true at all. That is the person's fault, not because of their sexuality. If that bi girl is loyal and involved in you then they won't. :)

I have no problem with it.

What Guys Said 16

• The only thing I think is weird is someone trying to find validation about their sexual orientation online. It seems like people who do that are uncomfortable with their sexual orientation or looking for attention in order to validate something. I think it's your own business and who cares if others think it's weird. If it's how you actually feel and you can't change it than it shouldn't matter what others think.

• bisexuality isn't weird, and it seems to be both more common, and more accepted, in women.

• Not I don't find it weird. I'm just glad that your not flaunting it like so many others do.

• I don't understand how someone can be attracted to both sexes, but no I don't find it weird. I am accepting of people though, even when I don't understand them because who knows, they may not understand being attracted to just one sex.

• No, not really I'm also bi so seems normal to me. Although I'm not really open about it that wouldn't go well irl.

• A little weird. All guys at one level think two chicks going at it is hot. On the other hand, I think at some level I might think that I could not satisify all your desires.

But you are who your are.

• Not weird. I used to be married to a woman who was bisexual. Sometimes I was invited to watch. :-)

• It's 2016 and it's not weird.

• females can and do become attracted to whatever they set their mind to.

lucky bitches.

• Bi girls are hot. Don't meet many such a shame.

• I don't think it wired or strange. In fact I love that you even know yourself that well. Let people love you because you're you.

• why would it be?

• i love bi's only the girl kind tho

• its not werid just more fun for you

• I only think it is weird that there are two of you.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Fuck them if they think its weird. Kiss another girl in front of them. FUCK what people think especially if they can't deal that you like dick AND vagina

• The word bisexual means nothing to me. You simply like both genders. What's wrong with that? I don't like all those posts that ask if being bisexual is okay, because it IS... There is nothing wrong with it. There are much weirder words in this world to describe a "gender" or sexual preference.

• No... But if I didn't know I would be take aback if you tried to hit on me and we were friends.

• i have lots of female friends who either are Bi-Sexual or Gay (ie Lesbians) and some are quiet about it and others aren't but no i dont think its weird at all Hun

• No its not weird.

• No, I'm not homophobic. I could definitely befriend you.

• Nope, why would it be weird? Plenty of bisexual people in the world.

• I'm also bi sexual