Would you ever date a pornstar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you said date and there's no harm in that. I wouldn't let it necessarily be a deal breaker if I truly liked her. Sex or a further relationship would depend on a lot of things and I'd definitly have to think about it. Is she still doing it? Is she clean (STD free and I'd want her tested)? Do I feel she is truly interested in a relationship with me? etc

• just answer the question dont dance around it, are you so insecure you will take a pornstar, are you really taht desperate man?

• can't tell you what to do but me personally? if she tells me she's a pornstar i've already put an X on her and iam not going to ever date or sleep with her, i will treat her like any other human being but dating her? no not in a million years she should deal with the consequences of her actions, and being a porn star is not something you just ignore and move on.

• @CoolSky01 Fair enough. A lot of people probably share that opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm excuse my language but Fuck No!

i mean could you imagine them coming home and you being like, "Hey honey! did you enjoy screwing someones brains out?" or " Did you use mouthwash before you came home?" "Oh Becky was good!! that's great invite her to dinner would you." bhahahahhaha I got more but Imma stop cuz I'm gonna get carried away!! :P

What Guys Said 28

• Nah! I would not be able to find one anywhere near my age. lol

• It would depend. Maybe an ex-pornstar. A lot of pornstars actually have trouble dating especially male pornstars.

• Nope.

• 1|0
  • Yes, although I might find myself in the role of her therapist.
    There are a couple of proam performers who make Mr Floppy twitch. One is Mandy Monroe and the other calls herself Jasmine and has done stuff with Dirty D.

• i think not... simply cause i couldn´t possibly be as good in bad as those she´s sleeping with for a living. also i have needs too and i can´t imagine her being in the mood after a shooting xD

• *good in bed

• I don't think that's really important, in the porn she's acting and it's not an emotional experience. if she really liked you as a person I don't think it would matter because it would be about the emotional experience not about how long and hard you can fuck for.

• @frozenhorizon though a lot of them really have fun (cumming) in the scenes nowadays. i am for one not that well endowed and probably don´t have that stamina. also her not being in the mood will be an issue. plus i don´t really want her shortly after some dude had his dick in there...

• Inevitably prejudice kicks in, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, though, in all likelihood it isn't justified.

• Yeah I wouldn't mind. I feel like if you watch porn but you wouldn't date someone simply because they're a pornstar then you're being hypocritical. Like you're negatively judging their actions but you reap the benefits of it anyway.

• Sure, you want to be my porn star? 😉

• No, never.

• I don't know, maybe...

• I would be friends with one if we clicked, but I wouldn't have an intimate relationship.

• Absolutely not.

• sure

• Simply put no.

• eh, why not, if we had common interests.

• Yes if she's hot

• No, I would not. I wouldn't be able to respect her.

• date yes! take seriously and allow myself to fall, never!!!

no dumbass would take seriously anyone from the sex industry

• I'd try it once

• no
    I won't date a girl who doesn't believe in GOD

• gonna say maybe but a strong no maybe unless proven why i should :)

• no but i would have sex with her

• There are some i would date. but most of them i'd never date.

• yes, i would.

• I met mia malkova :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8