Why do I only meet such lying assholes?

Hey guys,

though I figure guys games quicky meaning I recognize when sb is only using me and lying to me but honestly what could be the reasons that I utterly only stumble into such kind of guys? I'm not the kind of girl putting out too soon so no guy got and will get sex or whatever he's looking for on the first date and also not until I'm sure that he's honest... So they can't play me so easily.. But why am i not able to meet quality good men who wouldn't fake and lie? :(

What Guys Said 2

• There's this saying that "you don't attract what you want, you attract what you are". Maybe this is a time for you to say forget guys right now and focus on improving yourself, for yourself. Having a life you enjoy regardless of if a man is in it. That way when you attract a guy, it'll be the right guy. One you're ready for.

• Oh yes this saying makes perfectly sense now. Thank you

• all i can say is that, its your luck maybe, but dont worry you'll meet the right person when the time will be right,

What Girls Said 1

• Where do you meet those guys?

• on the internet in a Facebook single grouo

• *group

• Maybe that's why they turn out to be lying assholes. You should be careful of people online.