Is my body enough to put a girl off?

I'm around 5'4 and I weigh like 45/6kg
I know full well I'm underweight, and this is the skinniest I have ever been.

I'm seeing a girl for a first date on Saturday and she is an absolute stunner. I'm just worried that when she realizes how skinny I am she might be put off.

Why settle for less than you can achieve?
Is my body enough to put a girl off?

Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it!
This is going better than I thought it would 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would think most would go brazy over your body.

• Really? 🙁
      I have literally no body fat and I never were t shirts in public bc of my bony arms

• You do have some body fat other wise you would be dead. :P Some chicks like dudes with a body like that.

• Not much tho hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Well for me personally. I would be werido out if he was that skineey simple beceause I am overweight and I don't know if you could last with me hahah!

• You have some nice abs.
    I am surprised that you weigh less than me as I'm 112lbs. It would probably make me feel weird and insecure about feeling fat... But maybe not. I would also be able to overlook it.

• The absolutely hottest a man can be is skinny. I am only pro-skinny guys and honestly have only dated skinny guys. She won't mind! Or, I wouldn't mind. Anyways you look good, nothing to worry about :D

• Nah, your size wouldn't be a problem. I actually like skinnier guys. I guys I kind of feel pudgy when I'm around guys that are a lot skinnier than me because I'm 5'2 and weigh about 50kg but I guess that's the price I have to pay for my curves XD

• For me it's a personal turn off.

• You're not that skinny! You look fine to me, you just lack a little self-esteem :-)

• You don't look super skinny. You acullaly look pretty muscular. Good Luck on your date

• You look fine :) If she can't like you for you then she's not worth it

• I would feel like a whale next to you:( lol jk I weigh 117 which is average I think lol and your fine! Don't worry about it:) i like my guys to be nice and fit! Good luck on your date hope everything goes good!😊

• I prefer thinner guys honestly, I don't think it's a turn off at all. I'm sure she'll think you're gorgeous, don't worry <3 . If you're underweight please look after yourself though, I don't want you to be unwell!

• I've always been skinny due to my metabolism, I guess I just need to stuff my face to even things out. What would you say if I went on a date and you saw this?

• Skinny is good, just saying underweight implies unhealthy. If you're healthy at the weight you are then that is great ^_^ . I think you look good :))

• Well I fuction pretty much fine haha :)

• ur height would be a deal breaker for me as well as how ur skinnier than me

What Guys Said 9

• No, it's not that bad. Looks ok at least.

• Trust me your body is thin, fit and healthy, also you've got abs! don't worry man don't think about it all. Go ahead confidence knowing you're the alpha ;)

• I've learned that physical appearance is pretty far down on the list of priorities when trying to find the right one for you. There are so many other more important parts to a person than how they look.

• no but that gay asf ring might be

• Tinder date? Why even care brah lol

• Wasn't Tinder, haha. I got her number through her friend! Teach me, master. What should I do?

• I wanna work on my abs, what should my routine be?

• Take her to bonertown bahaha nah brah, perfect way to hit abs is to hit all bod and lift. I never hit abs direct and still have like 69 of em baha. Hit her up bluntly and put her in the zone lmao

• you worry to much little suzie :P

• Nah, you should be good.
    Good luck.

• you're good if you got a monster cock.

• How come none of the ladies are talking about the height? The whole emphasis is on the skinny/muscular part?

This my friends friends, is called Political Correctness !!