Is it wrong of me to allow him to continue?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months now and his bestfriend is his girlfriend. She herself has a boyfriend and my boyfriend was honest about how they were and that he had no feelings towards her. But it still upsets me that they hang out when she's in town and they still talk. I came into a median with him and told him I'll deal with it but Inside Ik in still iffy about it. He's had past girlfriends make him drop her for them so he wasn't accepting the same from me because he said he'd choose her because she's been a good friend

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Were they ever together? If not, odds are you have nothing to worry about, especially if they have been friends ever since they were children. They probably view each other in a brother-sister sort of way.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you should definitely let him continue. Unless that friend is noticeably trying to woo your boyfriend or a bad influence, there is no reason your boyfriend or for that matter, a girlfriend should have to give up a friend opposite sex or not.

• No its not wrong. If u are sure he is honest.

What Girls Said 0