Would it be too soon/pushy of me to ask him to move in with me? Would it even be a good idea?

Here's the thing: I met a guy a month ago and we instantly grew a strong connection. I like him. I'm in love with him. And he feels the same about me. But the thing is that he has to move away due to not having enough money to save up to visit his home country. One of his friends offered him a rent free flat 4 hours away from here and he wants to take the offer and stay there until he saves up (around 6 months). He just moved here 2 months ago and he doesn't have enough friends except me and few others. I have my own apartment and I live alone. It is a perfectly fine flat for 2 people, if nothing it's manageable. I have a good job and a nice salary so it really wouldn't be a problem for me to live with him for those months. I'm not sure to be honest, I never lived with a roommate before, but I reaaaally like him and I don't want him to leave if there's another way. :( But yeah, I agree that it sounds like a crazy idea since we JUST met. I don't know, what do you think? Will he think I'm crazy if I offer him this?

What Guys Said 1

• Not to be mean here but what he thinks is an invalid point. That fact you just met aside you litterally know nothing of this guy aside from the times you have seen him. The potential for this to become a nightmare are endless

What Girls Said 1

• You only met him a month ago, I'd say it's too soon and this could easily turn into a nightmare.