How do you French kiss?

The guy I'm into always try's to French kiss me but I don't know how to and I just feel awkward sticking my tounge in his mouth

Most Helpful Guy

• Well start slow don't just shove your tongue in lol
    Kiss like normal then let him take the lead and hopeful he's skilled and not jus shoving his tongue inside lol just every once in a while let your tongue meet his.
    It's very hard to explain lol
    Maybe you need a good teacher.

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I hope he's not just shoving his tongue inside your mouth cos that's just awkward and uncomfortable, LOL
    Also, like a lot of the others mentioned... start with kissing like normal, then let a little tongue in every once in awhile. It'll all just come naturally and you'll automatically know how to "respond" to it... and just go from there.
    Try not to think about it too much as you're kissing. Just relax and let everything just come naturally :)

What Guys Said 2

• Can't explain tbh
    But I can teach you 😜

• Open your mouth and stick in your tongue. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• 0|0
  • That's what French kissing is.

Have you told him that it feels awkward & asked him to be more gentle in going about it? Perhaps you should gradually work into it, like touching the tips of your tongues to each other instead of trying to clean each other's tonsils on the first try.