Ex Girlfriend adds my Current Girlfriend on Social Media?

Me and my ex broke up in December dated for 3 years, she jumped right in a relationship 2 weeks after our break up and already lives with her boyfriend.

my ex has me blocked on all social media. My current girlfriend I just started dating 2 weeks ago just made her a Twitter account 3 days ago and some how my ex has followed her.

i have had LC with my ex since the break up but we haven't talked in a month.

i think it's weird that she follows my girlfriend but blocks me on everything.

my question is:

should i i say anything or just let it wave out

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have the right to say something if you think it's weird.. But it's really nothing too much to worry about at the moment. Just be like "hey, I noticed that my ex followed you on twitter.. not really sure why she did that but let me know if you feel any type of way about it"

Also don't know what LC is.

• I don't see why she should keep up with your girlfriends life? Just tell her to back off.

What Guys Said 1

• Bro they're going to have Bachelor and Pretty little liar parties and gossip about you and spill all your dirty secrets