Should I ask my female best friend out?

Any stories you have on your personal experiences would be great.

We met back at our college job at the beginning of the school year (September). At first I was not attracted to her at all, in fact I thought she was a little odd. I thought she was a super cool girl though and we became friends. She has been a very supportive friend. She came to all of my sports games and overly supportive of me. People would always mention us but I thought of us as friends.

It wasn't until about 3 weeks ago I realized I like her. I was having a really bad day and she brought me some ice cream into work and chatted with me. We are very comfortable around each other. She is always trying to tickle me or make me laugh.

I realized I don't mind being weird around her and same for her. We know a lot about each other like what bothers us and what we like.

Should I ask her out? Please list reasons

• Go for it!
  • Don't do it!

What Girls Said 1

• Are you sexually attracted to her?

• Yes! Haha which like I said is strange because I wasn't at all at first

• Yeah it happens when something off putting like a style we don't really like kind of hides that they actually have really attractive physical traits... I already voted yes but I'm also going to say yes now lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Life is short and plenty of guys around. Do it!