Taken: Having eyes for another?

I'm 17 and I have a friend. We known each other for a few months now. He's a really sweet person and last week we confessed our feelings to another. I want to be with him and he wants to be with me. Problem is, we're both in a relationship. He doesn't see his going anywhere. And mine.. well my boyfriend lied to me saying he was 17 coming to find out he's 14. I dont think I could continue with a 14 year old since I'm going to be out of school in a few weeks (graduating). I don't want to tell my friend to leave his girl for me, I don't believe in disrespecting relationships. We talk and he calls me babe and all those sweet things. I guess you can say we're secretly seeing each other. I dont know what else to do. Any advice?Taken: Having eyes for another?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're both young, if you like each other and are over your current relationships, break the off and date each other.

by the way that was shady af of your boyfriend to lie to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Your current boyfriend lied to you. That alone is a reason to leave him. If you don't have feelings for the 14-year-old, then end things with him. He just broke one of the elemens of a successful relationship.

Wait for your true love to be single again and date each other. Don't be a third wheel as of now.

What Guys Said 5

• Make it clear =D

• you both deserve each other.

• Young people and their problems. Do as you like.

• Clearly you need to leave your lying boyfriend

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• It's your decision, in the end, if you feel like leaving your current boyfriend by continuing to see this lying 14-year old, who is also already in a relationship, will have more pros than cons.

• First of all, I'd definitely break up with the 14 year old. And maybe if that other guy sees that you're single, he might break up with his girlfriend too. It does seem really unfair of him to lead on his girlfriend like that.

• You already are disrespecting two relationships: his with his girlfriend, and yours with your boyfriend. So don't say you don't believe in disrespecting relationships when you are doing it. By the way, if you're 17, why are you still with a 14 year old?