This one is for the boys, why does he do that?

So I met this guy on an occasion and we kinda interacted a lot and he asked my no and I gave it to him, he used to call almost everyday and suddenly after few days he stopped calling, he also used to talk about sex and stuff but I told him to have respect for me and then he went on talking on random stuff and his future plans, now he snapchats me once in a while and views all my stories but never text or call me to actually ask how I am, I texted him once and he replied very briefly so is it just that he lost interest in me? It's bothering me so much and I can't get over it, I really had this crush on him and now my head is plotting all the stupidest things to do to make him come back

What Guys Said 2

• Two things come to mind:

1) He just wanted sex. You shut him down, so he's not interested.

2) He was the one calling you all the time. Since you aren't calling him, he thinks you aren't interested.

• He got bored with you and/or didn't want to wait a long time for sex (did you tell him you don't want to have sex before marriage or did you just tell him to wait a couple of weeks?)

• I just dodged around and said that I need to know him first

• I agree with the other comment: he may just have been after a booty call then.

What Girls Said 1

• His interest was not genuine. He was probably expecting you to sleep with him.