Can one month of travelling ruin our relationship?

I've been with my boyfriend 4 months. He told me last night he is falling in love with me. I feel I really love him. We see each other almost everyday. He is going to another province for 4 weeks to travel and visit friends. The plan was originally that I would meet up with him for part of it. Due to starting a new job I don't think that will be possible. I'm terrified of losing the bond we have as I'm crazy about him and never done long distance. I know it's not for long but should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think so! It sounds like you guys have something nice going so don't worry too much about it. It might make it exciting when he gets back because he'll be able to tell you all about it. Also it's not like you guys are going to be out of contact the entire month he's gone, don't worry so much :) I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't be worried. A month isn't that long at all, as long as you keep in contact then it should be fine.

• It'll be fine, just stay in contact. My girlfriend went to japan for 4 months early on (other side of world to uk) and our relationship is still as strong as ever

• If that ruins a relationship there wasn't much there to start with.
    That's only my opinion though.