Girls, Would you live anywhere in the world for your husband?

Would you live anywhere in the world for your husbands work? Out of college I plan on living all over the place, East Asia, India, the Middle East, Europe, basically anywhere but Africa, but I just feel like its so hard to find girls willing to move around the world with me. Would you do this?

• Yes, I would be willing to live anywhere with my husband
  • I would only live certain places (like Westernized countries
  • Yes, but only for a few years
  • No
  • Other/Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would do anything for my husband and i will always support him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on what you mean. I love traveling, but in terms of actually living somewhere, I want to be able to settle in one place more or less. That doesn't mean I'd never be willing to move, but I'm not going to hop from one place to the next on his every whim. If he needs to move for his job or whatever I'd be willing to go with him, but he needs to respect my needs as well. My job and life have to be important to him too.

• No. I like travelling but I don't want to travel for my whole life. I would prefer to live in one place.

• I would with some exceptions.
    Any Muslim country is probably a no go. I was on vacation Morocco last year and it was ok, but not something I'd like to deal with every day

And general war zones are not ok as well Eritrea, Somalia... not gonna work

And it would be only for a few years. Eventually I'd like to settle down, buy a house and have a family. In my late 20s

• I think this really depends also because if I had kids I wouldn't want to constantly be moving.

• nope, plain and simple no i'm not relocating ever.

• Anyplace in the United States is okay with me as long as it's New York City. Everything else no way

• Fuck yeah, I'm up for the adventure.

• No. I'm not that desperate to be married

What Guys Said 0