Should I give the guy a chance or should I just not bother?

It's been a while since I've dated anyone, this guy seems quite keen on me always chats to me on some online dating website. He's good looking but my only concern is he is slightly younger than me and I've been down this path before which makes me a bit worried about actually meeting him, I'm well prepared for rejection if he isn't attracted to me- that's fine but I won't be prepared if he makes comments about me being older. I'm nearly 30 and he is only 24, last joker I was with was older than him but dumped me for a girl barely put her teens and took great delight in rubbing my face in it. I know a lot of men see women my age as biological clock ticking but this is not the case, I already have kids and the man interested in me has a son, so I'm not looking to have anymore.

i would appreciate honesty but not the kind that makes fun of me or makes me feel bad about myself.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• you are 30. find a man your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even tho your close to thirty, you are not old. Your still young, if he is mature than it shouldn't be a problem. The best thing about meeting someone from online in person, you have a better feel for them in person. But from what I seen younger men like older women because they feel like a older woman has her stuff together. Last guy you talk too was just immature, but everyone does not have that mind frame. And even if he does comment about your age, be the grown woman you are and walk away without looking back. It will be loss. But we gonna think positive, you two is going to hit off.

p. s. please meet him somewhere busy and be safe

What Guys Said 1

• Hell yeah give him a chance
    I'm actually seeing a 31 year old gal and I'm 23 it's the dopest relationship I've ever been on as of yet and I've had a plenty before

What Girls Said 1

• He does sound a bit young for you, but only you really know how mature he is. Being younger shouldn't be a deterrent, what's more important is his attitude towards life.