What type of qualities do nerdy guys like?

I dated a nerdy guy for 4 months and it eventually didn't work out between us because he thought we lacked the same intellectual interest. He was more of a scientific thinker while I was more artsy.. Do all nerdy guys want someone from the same intellectual background? Cause I'm a pretty attractive girl that's very nice and caring and I'm not extraordinarily smart but I am above average.. I actually like the nerdy type but this last guy kind of hurt me so I'm scared if all other guys will be like that

What Guys Said 2

• The fact that one particular guy wanted someone more scientific shouldn't scare you away from all guys you see as a certain type. Just like I am sure many friends you have a similar background to want different guys than you do, there are also many guys who are similar but want different types of girls. For many, it will be important that you at least are smart enough to have a good conversation, but it sees like you are definitely intelligent enough for that so don't worry about it. Just keep looking until you find the guy who is right for you :)

p. s. If you are looking for a nerdy guy I am single and available ;) lol

• Maybe not of the same backround but of the same mind set.

What Girls Said 1

• Not all nerdy guys are the same way. Therefore, this question cannot be answered adequately. Some "nerdy" guys do not give a shit if you have different interests.