What do guys like in a gurl? what do u like in a gurl?

y'all dont know how hard it is wanting to not be single n not knowing what a guy even wants in a gurl

Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• well typically spelling girl right is a good step... other than that it is totally dependent on the guy.

• i come from Spartansburg n i talk like i was raised n born

• everything you type* that's* that's what I get for typing too fast eh? haha

What Guys Said 2

• Well the first thing that catches a guy's attention is the body. Then your face, especially at that age, so if you want to get noticed by guys I would recommend you start to care more about your appearance. That's more than half way to conquer a guy at that age!

• i know that the problem im ugly...

• You have to raise that self esteem also ahah! anyway don't worry, most teenage guys don't know how to deal with girls (either if they like you or not). If you like someone just go for it. But you're too young to be worrying with that stuff!

• Well... I like it when they can spell

What Girls Said 5

• Proper spelling is usually something that is attractive. Anyways I'm going to be a little judge judy. You're 14 why the hell do you want to be dating. Guys like different things as do girls but that's beside the point. Focus on your education.

• The ability to spell girl, probably.

• I love it when someone spells girl correctly

• You're only 14, don't worry about what guys like. Most of them are still super immature at your age anyway so don't bother with them. Go apply for scholarships or study!!

• You are 14. You shouldn't worry about what a guy wants in a woman...

• i know but i wanna know because i have always wonderd

• Well, I guess that matters on the guy. Some what a sweet, shy girl. While others would like a girl with some meat on her, who might be kinda loud. ^ ~ ^