Guys, would guys date a girl that is 6'2... u can be taller or shorter I'm honestly just curious so be blunt I'm not getting offended lol?

and I'm fit not like ripped obviously but in good shape lol

• yes
    62% (23)
  • no
    14% (5)
  • maybe, depends on the connection
    24% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• That is taller than me, but I would date a woman that height. I most likely just wouldn't bother approaching a taller woman. Generally women only want taller guys, and getting rejected sucks so it just isn't worth approaching a taller woman since the odds of rejection are so much higher. She would have to be the one to make it known to me that she was interested.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 6'4", so hell yeah! I'd even let you wear heels! Haha.
    But in seriousness, yeah, it would be cool being with someone that close to my height, since that doesn't tend to be a thing for me

• I think I'd be a little uncomfortable but if the connection was there, it wouldn't matter. I'm 5'11". I did date a girl that was 6'0" and it didn't bother me. She was hot too.

• Absolutely yes I'd date a girl of that height. Tall girls are very special.

• Crushing on a beautiful girl at work right now who is slender and at least 6' tall. I'm only 5-8 and she's way too young but she looks fabulous.

• I'm that height too :P so, it would be a perfect puzzle

• The real question is would that tall girl date a shorter man, say 5'11 or there abouts. Women tend to be more picky about the height of their significant other than men are

• I am 6'5", so no problem.

• If she agrees never to dunk on me, yes.

• yes i would without any hesitation

• Hell fuking yea, Tall chicks are hotter OP plus ud actually look hot in heela

• It depends on how hot she is.

• I would. I like a tall drink of water... mmm...

• I don't really care about height at all. Although I'm 6'5" so that could have something to do with it. Honestly though, you could be like 6'7" and I think I'd be cool.

• As I'm 6'4" having a mate thats 6'2" would be great.

• I could but she would be pretty taller than me.

• when i think of it i obviously just prefer a tall guy but i feel the same lol he would be shorter but i just think it would depend on our connection

• Yeah, like don't get me wrong, me personally I prefer girls that are close to my height whether a bit taller or shorter, but 6'2 is kinda pushing it lol. I remeber a month ago I met a girl at a buffet who was 6'3 and she was big and thick too. She probably could of body slam me lmao.

• Too tall for me.

• Definitely not but that's just me

• I'm 6'1 so we're basically about the same height. No problem at all

• hell yes! maria sharapova is that tall and she is fucking hot with delicious long legs mmmmmmmmmmmm ;)