Guys! What's going on here?

My ex and I have a baby, newborn. Things were going great etc. he had even mentioned getting back together. Recently things changed and he wants to go back to this girl he was dating before me. I was hurt but respected his decision, but I told him things were going to change, (we were hanging out, cooking together, sex, etc) he didn't really like that, but I told him I need to move on too. But here we are again, and he just text me all the time about stuff, like if he wants to be with this girl again, why doesn't he tell her this stuff. It has nothing to do with our child. Help?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is confused, he is indecisive

• OMG. If he has a child with you...

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't seem to know what he wants. He's playing a game of ping pong, bouncing back and forth between two women.
    I think you should just look to him as a man that needs to be there for his child and provide.
    As for any romance between the both of you , it's clear to see he's playing a very selfish game.
    I personally wouldn't allow myself to be a part of it.
    Romantically , you can do so much better.