How do I make a move when I'm just an intern?

I am currently nearing the end of my government internship and while I've worked there I have made pretty good friends with one of the staff members. He's one of the younger staff members, only about a few years older than me. He often gives me little tasks to do and has been very friendly. I know that it is very bad to make a move in a professional place so I haven't acted inappropriately. However, the internship ends next week and I want to find a way to subtly show him that I'd be interested in seeing him afterward? I am fairly sure that he is single and seems to at least be flirty with me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• no subtle. straight forward.

start a conversation and when the chance presents itself "hey do you want to go out to lunch sometime?" or something like that

What Guys Said 1

• just look deep into his eyes and ask "CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN" and sex

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that you consider him an interesting person and that you'd really like it if you kept in contact after the internship.