Do you respond to this text or no?

Was helping this girl go through something rough. Her friends kind of abandoned her, and she needed someone to talk to. We texted back and forth, she didn't want to call. I was basically telling her she was an amazing person, etc (because she is, and deserves to hear it). At the end, I told her to hang in there, don't let people bring you down, I'm always there for ya, etc. After that, she just sent me a few heart emojis, never done that before. Do I reply to that, or just leave it at that? (Note, she's also not feeling good, and was about to go to sleep).

Most Helpful Girl

• You could but you don't really have to

• So just leave it at that? ok.

• Since you mentioned she's going to sleep you could just text her goodnight and leave it at that

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no need to reply, just leave it like that

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, don't reply to that. Thats a text message close. She heard what you had to say and I'm sure she appreciates it but needs some space now

What Guys Said 2

• Do you like her? Send a heart back.

• at least let her know ur alive so she doesn't think u scared her off with the heart lmao

• Thats what I was afraid of, I don't know how to continue it. I told her to get some rest, feel better, and I'm always there for her, so I don't quite know what to say after a heart.

• Yea, I just told her to have sweet dreams basically, and to feel better.

• good luck, hope everything works out..