A girl that I really like and have a lot in common with who also likes me says she doesn't know if she can see us together, what does this mean?

Here is what she said "I feel awful though..
I do like you, a lot actually lol. For some reason I just can't see us together, even though you're really nice, hilarious, and awesome to talk to lol. so I'll talk to you tomorrow morning?" (Their was more to it but that is the summary) I don't think physical attraction is a problem here but we are comfortable around eachother and have gone on "dates" so it's not a weird high school does she like me thing. I'm just trying to figure this out please help. Thank you

What Girls Said 2

• She might not see it at first but I'm sure if you ask her out as your girlfriend and establish an actual relationship, I won't see a reason why she would reject. If she does reject, you are not that special to her.

• Humm, the only reasonable reason I was finding was the physical attraction thing... But if it's not that, that's weird.

What Guys Said 1

• You put dates in "" so clearly you know they weren't that; or at least that she didn't look at it like that.

And you've been friendzoned by her