Hi everyone, what do you think is the prettiest nickname for "Alexandra"?

Feel free to choose the nickname you like best for "Alexandra!" Options are listed in alphabetical order.
-Thanks for voting:)

• Alex
  • Alexa
  • Allie
  • Lex
  • Lexie

Most Helpful Guy

• Lex and Lexie sounds like a nickname is give to a dog (sorry). Alexa is very classy sounding. But doesn't really feel like a nickname but it's def the prettiest to me. But if given the choice I'd probably date a Allie or Alex before an Alexa. Sandra's also a pretty good one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's LEX - vote 'D'

Alex and Lexie sound gender specific + too common that you'll notice by the higher votes ;)

Alexa and Allie don't hit the right chords to me

So LEX it is :D

• Sandra

• Lexi or Allie.

They both win.

• Xandy (pronounced Zan-dee)

• Allie sounds better.

• Xandra... With the Hispanic pronunciation... Tip Top

• all the girls nicknamed 'alex' in my lifetime have all been super hot. just coincidence i guess

What Girls Said 4

• I call my sister Lex, seems to work its short and nice.

• I'd vote on this, but can I suggest a different option? My name is Alexandra, but I'm called Ali for short. It's like Allie, but I spell it differently. There are so many different ways to spell it. Maybe you could find an uncommon spelling of the name and use that.

My opinion is biased. I just suggest Ali because that's what I am used to. None of these names seem prettier than the other. Alexandra is a lovely name on its own, and there's no reason to shorten it really.

• i like allie but that seems short for allison

• Alex or Lexie