Does this mean a guy likes a girl?

This guy I met at a store always looks at me. I'm there a lot and the other day I had to ask him a question and he was very nice to help me find what I needed and in the meantime he ask me if I went to school , work and how old I was. when I told him where I live he was like I would move there I can used the vacation but there's no jobs there he even ask me if I was going to drive that far he also ask me if I like to collect books and I said yes and he was like me too I notice he couldn't look me in the eye when I talk to him.

What Guys Said 2

• That does mean he likes you. All the questions and especially the one about books make it fairly obvious, but the part that makes it super obvious that he likes you is the fact that he couldn't look you in the eye. That is the hardest thing to do when you first talk to a girl you like is look her in the eye.

• I ask him something else while he was busy and and I said never mind and he was tell me tell me and he was like if I had what you want I would give it to you and he was trying to get me to buy the set so I wouldn't go home empty handed but the one thing that gets me is that I over heard him talk to he's friend saying something like that's how you get girls.

• He has a ring on he's left hand I saw it and to make matters worse when I was going up the stairs and he was writing something we made eye contact but I turn my head that's gross moral turpitude.

• You should ask him about it

• Yes, I think he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• He is probably physically attracted to you and he likes you.