How do I make a guy like me over the Internet?

I'm kind of dating a guy online and have not met him in person and id like to know, how do I get him to like me a lot and almost love me and I want to be cool at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, just as howzit said, just talk to him. Get to know him like any other guy. Honestly in my opinion dating online isn't any different from irl. Other than the fact the person will start off liking your PERSONALITY and not LOOKS :P Until you show him that is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not text him every day, appear interesting, talk to him about interesting topics, ask him questions, make him feel important etc.

What Guys Said 5

• Since it's the internet, you can do that by the power of your words and you need to make him realize that you are a honest, straightforward person and never play hard to get with him, even by words never do it.

• just talk to him

• Meet in person

• Firstly, you must be honest with him. It's a good idea to tease him, not excessively of course but play with him a little. Ask him questions, figure out what he likes. A guy will like a girl based on looks but he will love her based on who she is.

• Money.

What Girls Said 0