Is this an excuse?

Is this an excuse?

He never wants to see me. It's almost been two weeks since I seen him. He lives 15 minutes away. He works third shift I understand but in the beginning he always use to see me. This is what he says. Also I feel like he's only wants to talk when it's all sexual

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not wrong to ask him to make time for you, it's your right to ask him. I think he is making exuses.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him!! Find someone that texts you, and says "Can't wait to see you!!"

What Girls Said 2

• I remember you posted another question regard the same issue. To be honest, I can't see there is a serious relationship between you and the guy. You don't need to dump him coz I can't see him as your boyfriend. You yourself should know the answer since you also stated he only wants to talk when it comes sexual. You know what is going on. Good luck.

• you posted this last time! leave him and give him a dictionary while you're at it.