Would you breakup if your girlfriend looked into your phone?

Just wondering, even if there was nothing fishy going on.. Eg if she guessed your password or you left it unlocked and u caught her spying at your call history and text messages to your friends.
Would that end the relationship or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, but you can bet your ass i would be PISSED... not talk to her for a while, change every passwords and make her remember that everyone has privacy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy I loved did that to me I don't think I'd view it as a deal-breaker, but I'd certainly question him.

I'd assume he was questioning my loyalty towards him, so I'd ask him to reason on why he thought it necessary to turn into an " "FBI" agent and snoop through my mobile. I'd ask what he was looking for, or what he was expecting to find

If it becone consistent behaviour then I'd be more than concerned, and wonder why he was with me if he obviously didn't trust me

What Guys Said 1

• I'd I don't have another girlfriend no in my mobile

What Girls Said 1

• nope i believe my ex did that but hacked into my stuff instead an i kinda liked it. I understood he didn't trust me but it still annoyed me so the fact he checked my sht and found i had nothing to hide was a bit of an ego boost at times