Help!!! Is my boyfriend cheating?

My boyfriend told me last night that he needed space and to talk to him on Tuesday where I'll be spending 6 days at his house (Uni break). We've planned activities like workouts, cooking food, video games etc and usually we spend 2-3 days a week (full day) together but last time I saw him was 1.5 weeks ago :(
am I being too clingy? We message 2-3 times a day and call almost every night. Should I leave him alone or is he losing interest in me? Or maybe he's cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please relax. You are just overthinking things, maybe he just wants to surprise you, no he is not losing interest in you because if he did he won't message you he won't talk to you everyday, you are just overthinking things, he is not losing interest in you.

No, he is not cheating. Again you are overthinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he needs space then I'd respect that and leave him alone.

Personally, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he's cheating, but I'd certainly have concerns about his feelings towards me. I'd also assume he was indecisive about what's he's feeling and wanting right now.

I'd leave him alone so he has time to think about whatever is on his mind just now

What Guys Said 1

• Jesus. I'd kill for a relationship that close. I think your letting your anxiety get the best of you. Just chill and let life happen. It's gonna happen anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're overreacting a little, you never know he could be planning something for the week you're staying with him and he just wants it keep it a secret.

• Maybe he's wanting sometime to finish a video game?