If he doesn't message for no reason (only to make plans or about something interesting) does it mean he isn't into me?

Like he doesn't message me just to ask how my day has been or just hi how are you unless he's asking me after if I'm free on the weekend or to talk about something interesting/funny.
he's friendly, and we've only been out once. But I can't tell if he likes me

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people, particularly some men, have a very "businesslike" communication style. It doesn't mean that they don't care, it just means that they're uncomfortable with "empty" communication.

Beware, because they can not change this basic communication style, and if you need more communication than that, you will not be happy.

• I don't really mind if he's not into having texting conversations all the time, I just don't know him well enough to know if that's it or if he's not that into me.
      Although in person he seemed to really like me

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that he doesn't like texting that much.

What Guys Said 4

• It might mean that he feels that he needs a reason to talk to you. Some where he might have come to think that he needs a reason to text you aside from just saying hi. For me several of my friends are giving me the text silent treatment after an incident recently so when I text them I usually need a reason to talk. Otherwise they most likely will just ignore me.

• No, that doesn't mean he's not into you. He just wants to have a reason to message you.

• Not necessarily. Some people just prefer to talk in person so that could be why he only messages you to make plans

• He wants to get in your knickers

What Girls Said 0