Do you find a 16 years old difference too much?

Is not me but what do you think of a 19 years old dating a 35 years old men?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is just dating---going on a few dates here and there, having fun, possibly having sex, then no problem. But, if it becomes a full blown relationship it won't work. The 19 year old has not experienced enough yet. I was 18 and my first boyfriend was 33. It was fun at first because he taught me a lot and spoiled the hell out of me. Then it became overbearing because he was at the age where he wanted to settle down since he had experienced the world more than I did. I was just getting started and had not experienced much of anything.

What Guys Said 18

• it depends on the maturity of the girl. and what the guy is looking for. but it can work if you both have the same goals

• I would not date a 19 year old. Teens have no adult life experience in common.

• Well I just think she's clearly a gold digger.

• I'm nearly 35 and I wouldn't date a girl that young. Teenagers look like little kids to me now. I don't think I'd date below the late 20s now

• Too much at your age.

• yes But there are some cases I know very fit but it was an emotional and moral deficiency for the biggest party of the other party and he wants to make up for lack of feelings with the other. The other situation I've seen really big party, "If a man mostly dominance on the other end and of course there are several factors that determine culture, attitudes and personality traits but I see he is weird and is compatible

• I'm 35 and 21-22 is the youngest I'd date (although dating a 19-year-old is perfectly legal).

• as long as they are both legal age the age difference doesn't matter

• hmm it can work but it's borderline I guess. but you should know what you get into...

• age is irrelevant, only thing that matters is connection

• its too much difference.

• Legally, no. Morally, its merely frowned upon. Psychologically, yes - the two people are at different points in their lives.

If they can make it work, more power to them.

• its about sex and money
    he wants sex
    she wants money

they have nothing in common

• If it not illegal and there both happy then it's fine

• that is a little strange

• Okay, I am married with the girl 16 years old older than me..
    I was dating her, plus she was divorced with 2 kids. We went on first vacation with kids when i was just 23 and she (16 years plus)
    then after few years we married. happy, happy, happy.
    Satisfied.. however the other way would be strange to me ;)

• Way too much

• i'm ok with dating younger women. they are at the peak of their beauty to be honest. but mentally, i dont know if there is much to discuss with them... .

What Girls Said 5

• Have fun, don't fall in love. It won't last.

• As long as both people are happy and nobody is being abused in the relationship its fine. Dont listen to others opinions on how its wrong. Older men rock 👍🏻

• No, as long as it's legal, what's the problem?

• No, it's not too much.

• I do. However, it's none of my business what other people do.