Girls, Nice is a good trait, but not what makes you attracted to a guy. Honest answers please?

Nice is good but not what attracts you. What attracts is confidence, strength, and a small bit of risk taking. I'm talking based on what I saw and experienced in real life. Before, I was a nice person, but I had a weak body and low confidence and was afraid to take risks, and girls only saw me on a friend level. I worked on becoming fit and strong, I have better social skills now, I'm more confident and not afraid to take small risks, including flirt, and I generally get better responses from ladies. I'm still a nice person, and I think I would have still been friendzoned instead of friend-with-potential-zoned if I didn't work on the other three.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• That "something". I have no idea what it is. I met a lot of good looking, confident, funny guys and still didn't liked them. On the other hand, I also met some not so good looking, not so confident and not so funny guys that I did like. It's so weird. I guess it's all about the spark that we don't have a control over.

But if I have to choose, funny and confident basically. And not too nice. by the way it's same for girls, nice girls don't get much attention. They are usually seen as too sensitive and too emotional and no one wants that. They get put in a friendzone a lot too.

What Girls Said 4

• Humor is definite for me, and have to understand my kind of humor because I am pretty sarcastic and ironic, not everyone that is funny is like that. Some level of confidence of course, but not cocky. And very nice, cordial guys. If a guy is attractive and very confident I would be afraid he is a player, because it is easy for him to talk to anyone. I still want to see a little bit of shyness towards me, because it shows he cares what I think and it isn't so easy for him to approach women. Otherwise I also need some spark, I met many people that have these traits but I feel nothing. Chemistry cannot be defined.

• I'm glad someone gets it. Nice isn't enough but you can be confident without being an arsehole. Good for you.

• Humour attracts me. People that make me giggle.

• I like confident/dominant guys but I don't want to speak for all women. Humor is necessary though :)