What is your verdict on my boyfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 months now and really care about him. He has told me that he loves me etc. When we are together it's great - he is affectionate and it's always fun, we have great sex, we have made plans for the (near) future etc - but we only see each other once or twice a week and never message in between.

I always feel like I'm pestering when I ask to meet up and he never seems eager to. He has never told me he missed me or really wants to see me and I think this is strange because in the first few months of a relationship aren't you supposed to want to be around that person all the time? Well, that's how I feel anyway. When I'm with him I just don't want it to end!

I'm basically asking whether or not you think he really does love me. He seems to when I see him, but he just doesn't show it, it's rare that I even get a bloody text message from him. Should I say something to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• get used to it.. 3 years from now, you won't even have feelings, but you still gonna care about him.. don't expect butterflies in the stomach, thats not what love is all about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Talk to him about it. You can't read thoughts and we don't really know him well enough to give you an answer that will be 100% effective.

He has to tell you what's going on in his head. So talk to him.

Though, I can say that if you talk to him and he agrees to message you more and express more enthusiasm to see you, and his efforts only last a few days, then I say give him the silent treatment for a week or two. If he contacts you then you'll know he is eager to see you, if he doesn't you know where you stand (and where you stand is that he's not interested enough).

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he just doesn't value you that much. If he valued you more, he would prioritize you. We all make time when it comes to what's important to us.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand that. When you're head over heels with the other person you feel the need to see them every day. Are you certain he is still in love with you?
    Have you tried to tell him that you'd really want to see him more often?

• I just don't know anymore. He is a very closed book and rarely talks about his feelings, even when we have those 'moments'. It's been nearly a week since I've seen him and I really miss him. Asked if he wants to meet up and he said: "Not today, tomorrow maybe", and that was it. I'm worried if I say something he will think I'm being too clingy or making a problem.